Thomas J. Maupin Esq.
He graduated with a Juris Doctor in May 1988 from Western State University College of Law, Law Review, National Dean’s List and American Jurisprudence Awards. Over the years, he has represented numerous insurance carriers, third-party administrators, employers as well as CIGA in the defense of workers' compensation claims and other related matters at all WCAB locations throughout Southern California. From effective doctor cross- examinations to aggressive trial advocacy Mr. Maupin has acquired expertise in all phases of employer workers’ compensation defense. Mr. Maupin has been married for over 37 years and has two daughters, one son, and four grandchildren.
Areas of Practice
- Workers? Compensation
- California, 1988
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Juris Doctor - 1988
- Honors: National Dean?s List
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards
Past Employment Positions
- Kriner & Hebner from December 1988 until May 1990
- Fluor Corporation from 1977 to 1985
- Santa Ana Police Department from 1972 to 1977